This refreshing watermelon juice recipe is the perfect way to treat yourself in the summertime. It’s easy to make, requires minimal ingredients, and requires just minutes of preparation. Plus, it’s an ideal way to stay hydrated after indulging in the hot summer sun.
HOW TO MAKE:
- The first step to making this summery delicacy is to dice four cups of seedless watermelon and add it to a blender.
- Next, you’ll need to add min leaves from half of a bunch, along with the juice of one lemon or lime.
- Then, incorporate two to four tablespoons of sugar, as well as a half cup of cold water or coconut water if desired.
- Last but not least, if you’d like to kick it up a notch, you can add (optional) a ¼ cup of tequila, vodka, white rum, or coconut rum to give it a bit of a boozy kick.
- Blend all of the ingredients until you get a smooth juice, and strain it to remove any pulp.
- Then, adjust the sweetness and consistency to your liking by adding additional sugar and water as needed.
- Afterward, fill serving glasses with ice cubes and pour the watermelon juice. Serve it up, and enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How can I adjust the sweetness of the juice?
A: You can adjust the sweetness of the juice to your preference by adding additional sugar and water as needed.
Q: How long will this recipe last in the fridge?
A: This refreshing watermelon juice can last up to a week if stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Q: Can this watermelon juice be frozen?
A: Absolutely! You can freeze the juice in an airtight container for up to three months.
Q: Can I use pre-made watermelon juice in place of making it from scratch?
A: While it is certainly possible to use pre-made watermelon juice, the fresh version has much more flavor and a much more intense taste.
Q: Can I use frozen or canned watermelon in the recipe?
A: You can definitely use frozen or canned watermelon if you can’t source fresh watermelon. Make sure to defrost the watermelon before adding it to the blender.